Custom built debt collection system.
Debt collection is the process of reclaiming money for unpaid invoices (on goods or services). Svea’s customer are businesses which did not receive payments from their clients. The person which has not yet paid is called the Debtor.
In Norway and Denmark, the debt collection process is highly regulated. There are special rules that must be followed and we must treat the debtors fairly. Most collection cases follow the following cycle if left unpaid.
• Reminder cases
• Collection cases
• Long-term surveillance cases
The system has many different parts, each with their own role.
• Back office - System for the company employees: System settings and configuration, Accounting, Imports, Case handler module
• Customer web - customers logon here to see the progress of their claims
• Debtor web - Debtors logon here to communicate with the back office or to pay their claims
• Public APIs - Used for integration with 3rd parties (SAP and others)
• Sidra API - Internal, used in all the Svea applications
• Engine - Nightly process which moves cases forward
• Letter and Print - Process to generate letters and send them on to debtors and customers.Used technologies:
WPF, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Core, ASP.NET Web API, Angular 7, Linq SQL Server, Reporting Services, Entity Framework, Dapper